W.O.W For Media
W.O.W Media Opportunities
Witches On The Water is an event that combines a unique blend of community, outdoor recreation, and philanthropy on Cape Cod. The event’s support for local charities highlights the power of individuals coming together to make a positive impact through a colorful, fun and whimsical event.
The stories told in words, pictures and video are a blue moon opportunity for media! Why cover W.O.W?
- We will make creating a story easy with images, video and content!
- 3 Years holding a Witches On the Water SUP event on Cape Cod
- Over $75k dollars raised for local charities
- Over 150 Witches and Warlocks have participated over the years.
- We are media friendly.
- Cover our event and capture fantastic stories of giving and community about our unique locals in Witch costumes paddling SUPs on our beautiful Cape Cod waters!
- We aim to have 500 W.O.W events held across the country by 2024!
- Inspire charitable people and groups to hold a W.O.W event in their community to support their local causes.